Rush call for Stand In 5'9 to 6ft Male/ ages 21-55/ caucasian - NY
Shooting in Gowanus Brooklyn. Please let us know how long it would take you to get there when submitting.
Etruscan Smile - SF, CA
Synopsis- The film is about Rory MacNeil, a tough old Scotsman, travels to San Francisco from the remote island of Vallasay in the outer Hebrides.Colorful, enormously likable, he's stays with his son, daughter in law and grandchild while seeking treatment for a terminal illness. His final days are transformed as he develops a strong bond with his American- born grandson.
SAG role- Background work, Feature Film.
Submission Deadline- TBD
Male, ages 18-60/All ethnicities.
Drummers on the street (must be able to drum well). MUST BE ABLE TO DRUM ON BUCKETS. Please specify in "Notes email" section if you have your own drum and what kind. Also, if you are comfortable drumming on plastic buckets. $ bump for use of your drum (but not guaranteed). Rate: SAG background $157/8 hours; non-union $12.25/hr
Gala Wait Staff (Background work)- Male or female/ ages 25-45/All ethnicities.
Must be comfortable with trays of food, etc.Actual serving experience a plus. Please indicate in email if you have experience. Rate: SAG background $157/8 hrs; non- union $12.25/hr
Patients at Hospital (background work)- Male or female/ ages 18-75/ all ethnicities. rate: SAG background $157/8hrs
Admin staff at hospital (Background work)- Male or female/ ages 25-65/ All ethnicities. Rate: SAG background $157/8hrs
Madam Secretary- Theatre work- RUSH CALL FITTING- NY
Extra work- Male/ ages 20-50/ African American
synopsis: RUSH CALL FITTING: union African American Male ok with Military Cut & clean- Shaven to play Cast-to-fir Nigerian Military to Long Island City ASAP (shoots 3/1). Please note: Height. weight, top (M/L/XL/XXL) & waist sizes. Please also note how soon you can be at Long Island city Queens. Paid work.
- *** SUBMIT DIRECT TO: ToTheMoonAndBackATL@gmail.com / SUBJECT: RUSSIAN MALE or WORKING WOMEN *** ---- Please include 3 photos of yourself (1 headshot, 1 medium length, 1 full body). The Director will be making his selection based off of your photos, so make sure they are well lit, in focus, and accurately capture your look. Google pictures of the 1960’s for ideas. Please also include include the following: 1. Legal Name, 2. Phone Number, 3. Email, 4. Age, 5. Height, 6. Weight, 7. Hair Color, 8. Shirt/Coat Size, 9. Pant (Waist & Leg) Size, 10. Shoe Size, 11. Current City and Distance to ATL --- Filming mid-March
WORKING WOMEN Role
MEN OF RUSSIAN DESCENT
- Interested actors can submit their resumes and headshots to: Denise Chamian / “Transformers 5” / 606 N. Larchmont Blvd. Suite 202 / Los Angeles, CA 90004
Supporting, Featured, & Stand-InsFeaturedCasting directors are now setting up auditions for new lead and supporting roles. Extras, stand-ins and photo doubles will be cast closer to the start of production this summer. **Note: All talent are required to be legally eligible to work in London, England and also in Detroit, Michigan. Staring and supporting roles are mainly being cast through talent agents in Los Angeles and London. Actors who are not signed with an agent are still encouraged to submit their resumes._____________________________________________________________________________________
RubyFeature Film | Non-Union | Starts: Oct 15, 2016 | location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin.Submission Deadline: April 30.Paid Work.
Ruby roleLead, Female, 25 - 35 yrs/ African AmericanWhoever she needs to be at that moment, often stuck playing the role of the stable leader of her family, she can also slip into moments of fragility, of anger, of calculation. These shifts leave her unsure of her true self. (Must be able to play 17-30s for flashbacks.)
Aunt Bobbie roleSupporting, Female, 60 - 68 yrs/ caucasianNosy, quick witted, snippy, know it all. Bobbie loves her family but only if they are behaving how she thinks they should behave.
Kris roleSupporting, Male, 30 - 35 yrs , CaucasianEx-military, injured, intense, frightened, prone to outbursts. Has always had a chip on his shoulder and these feelings have only grown with his injury. The only person he felt safe with was his wife and as he feels that slipping away he is pushed over the edge. (Must be able to play 20-30s for flashbacks.)
Mail Man roleDay Player, Male, 45 - 65 yrs/ caucasianPassive agressively hides behind the act of a jovial postman, hard to read, aggressively mid-western.
Post Master roleDay Player, Male, 60 - 68 yrs/ caucasianTired, professional, patronizing with a spark of compassion, ex-military, polite, avoids other people’s business._______________________________________________________________________
GoliathFeature Film | Non-Union | Starts: Jul 3, 2016 | location:: Trenton & GTA, Ontario, CanadaPaid Work Union RatesSubmission deadline: Feb. 29th.Synopsis:: Goliath is a drama, mystery film about Robin Walker who returns home for her father's funeral and is forced to face the town she ran away from along with the damaged family she left behind. Tensions run high when an estranged relative turns up and an old family secret is brought back to the surface, opening old wounds. PAID UNION RATES. This is a Toronto independent feature film created through partnership with the RCDS to be shot mostly in Trenton, Ontario. Meals and transportation will be provided on all shoot dates. We will accept both ACTRA and non-ACTRA actors. Producers: Luke Villemaire & Maddy Pilon Writer & Director: Luke Villemaire Casting Director: Michael Marino
- **Submission details: Please apply to Michael through our email email@example.com where you can also reach us for comment. *Note this is the first round of casting calls and more are to follow for other roles. Head shots and demo reels are preferred.
Robin WalkerLead, Female, 18 - 30 yrsRobin is a bright and ambitious young woman who has found herself feeling run down and overwhelmed, especially being the eldest child of her dysfunctional family. Thorough with her goals, she’s good at her job even though it struggles to show. Returning to her hometown has left her dazed as she tries to rekindle old relationships, some good and some bad.
Ellie WalkerSupporting, Female, 40 - 60 yrsRobin’s aunt, she’s been estranged from the family for a long time due to having a difficult relationship with Robin’s mother as her sister-in-law. Personable, she tries to give off the “cool aunt” persona and do everything she can to please everyone although she has a tendency to make the situation worse.
Garret WalkerSupporting, Male, 18 - 30 yrsRobin’s younger brother, Garret is a charming young man who feels as estranged from his family as Robin does. Openly gay, he never received his late father’s approval and felt treated as an outcast. Quick thinking, he tends to try and use humor to mask underlying tension but he can occasionally also test Robin’s nerves.
ParkerSupporting, Male, 18 - 30 yrsGarret’s boyfriend, Parker appears to be the most calm and collected amongst all of the family members. He tends to be a pillar for some of them, including Robin, to occasionally lean on. Smart and laid-back, he has found himself in a difficult position amongst a damaged family.
Violet WalkerSupporting, Female, 18 - 30 yrsThe wild child of the family, Violet is Robin’s younger sister. The most distant of them all, she would rather stay away from her father’s funeral and not deal with the drama. She used to have a great relationship with Robin as a child but it has severely fallen apart over the years. Fired from her previous job, she now works at a strip joint in order to make ends meet._________________________________________________________________________________
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Jul 31, 2016
- AUDITION LOCATION: Melbourne, Australia
- THIS PROJECT IS: Paid.
- SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS:
- We are currently taking interests for this role. MUST PROVIDE: - An up to date showreel - Up to date headshots - A link to your IMDb page - Agency Details (Only if you have an agent. If not this does not apply to you) - Your availability between August and December 2016 Please email Matt Poidevin Pictures [AU] on firstname.lastname@example.org
Female Roles: multiple rolesSupporting, Female, 25 - 50 yrsWe are currently taking interests for this role. ENGLISH SPEAKING ONLY. AUSTRALIAN TALENT ONLY MUST PROVIDE: - An up to date showreel - Up to date headshots - A link to your IMDb page - Agency Details (Only if you have an agent. If not this does not apply to you) - Your availability between August and December 2016
Male Roles: multiple rolesSupporting, Male, 25 - 50 yrsWe are currently taking interests for this role. ENGLISH SPEAKING ONLY. AUSTRALIAN TALENT ONLY. MUST PROVIDE: - An up to date showreel - Up to date headshots - A link to your IMDb page - Agency Details (Only if you have an agent. If not this does not apply to you) - Your availability between August and December 2016
Chinese FishermanDay Player, Male, 35 - 50 yrsWe are currently taking interests for this role. AUSTRALIAN TALENT ONLY. MUST PROVIDE: - An up to date showreel - Up to date Head shots - A link to your IMDb page - Agency Details (Only if you have an agent. If not this does not apply to you) - Your availability between August and December 2016Requirement: Speak Chinese
model Casting CallFemale modelslocation: Los Angeles, CAPaid: $200.00
Casting "Cattiva", a music video for the new song by Italian pop artist Federico Giova.
Shooting this March in L.A.
His single "Summer" peaked at No. 2 for four weeks the italian charts and had the preview on GQ Italy.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a music video which will be featured on major European music TV stations and will also featured by radio stations across Europe.
submit to: email@example.com___________________________________________________________________________________
NJCtv Looking for Season Four Host
TV series Pilot and season 1 (total 12-13 episodes) Large distribution attached
Long Lost Love
You Can't Sit With Us
- AUDITION DATE:
- JUN 22, 2016 4:00PM to 6:00PM, JUN 23, 2016 4:00PM to 6:00PM, JUN 24, 2016 4:00PM to 6:00PM
- AUDITION LOCATION:
- 777 West Convention Way
Anaheim , California, 92802
- THIS PROJECT IS:
- Paid. $50-$200 per day of filming (subject to change, inquire)
- SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS:
- The Audition will be held in the Hilton Anaheim, adjacent to the Anheim convention center ONLY on the dates above, casting decisions will be made on sight The meeting place is exclusive, so please RSVP ahead of time using the contact below to ensure we are able to get you in. Please include The role(s) you'd like to read for, a head shot, resume (if applicable), your age and any additional information you think is necessary. Bring these things to the audition as well. If for some reason we are unable to accommodate you, you will still get to audition elsewhere at a later date or electronically through submitted materials. Use (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are having trouble finding the meeting place.
Prepare for drama, partying, red carpets and even more drama: YCSWU follows the ever extravagant and oh so made up lives of a group of young socialites as they traverse the path towards fame, fortune and fun. You Can't Sit With Us, styled as "YCSWU," is a mockumentary style, spoof reality series: a parody of trash tv, celebrities and popular culture filled with loads of comedy and enough drama to make you wish is wasn't as great as it is.
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Stone
Jennifer "Jen" Tyler
Zachary "Zach" Wilde
Model Casting- San Diego, CA