- Introduce yourself (Tell us about the mission you believe in and want to promote)
I am a fashion entrepreneur and influencer since 2 years now. I founded my brand Alli Signature Chokers a year ago, it took me a long time to have the right design to represent me and now i finally got the result I was looking for. I want to drive my followers through my journey and show them that in order to play hard you actually need to work harder. Via my fashion photography i want to give yes inspo on potential brands to purchase and wear, but also I want them to feel something when looking at my pictures. All the brands I collaborate with, I choose them carefully as I do not want to expose something that can be harmful for a buyer especially if I introduced them to a new market.
- You have massive fan following on Instagram, how do you manage to interact with your followers and what kind of message do you give to them?
Well, obviously I cannot engage with everyone, but I try as best as I can to engage with the ones that genuinely follow me since day 1 and send me so much support. I just want to make sure people know how humble I am, because there is a tendency to think influencers are arrogant and full of themselves and I want to show my followers that this is not the case or better not my case.
- Being a popular female influencer, do you ever feel any sort of pressure to depict yourself and the kind of content you promote in a certain way? If yes then how?
Yessss, I do but not so much. What I care about the most is to deliver quality images so if the picture is not clear or is not perfect for my eyes I just refuse to post it.
That is why I do not post much with friends or potential boyfriend cause I only focus on quality pictures, although I am trying to change this aspect as it is good I introduce my followers to my personal life.
- With audience comes huge responsibility. How do you manage to keep your social media so active?
I have some people helping me of course, but I guess once you start having good followers that love you and actually engage with you your work comes easier. I try to post 5 times per week at least.
- What kind of message would you like to give to the women following you?
Believe in yourself, for yourself. If you have a passion follow it because that is the only way to success. Do not accept a job you do not like, you are more than this.